About the Ronix | Crossover Wakesurf Board | 2019
What we Say:
Just like the name implies; the Crossover is a great blend of longboard-esque cruise and playfulness of a short board. Stable and pushy when you're looking for a deeper pocket on your wave, and small enough to carve with reckless abandon!
What Ronix Says:
KOAL TECHNORA CROSSOVER
Toes on the nose stability, with the agility of your favorite short board. Packed down to either a 4’5” and 4’11” size capable of doing cutbacks of any modern day responsive shape, yet has the profile that would make the great waterman Duke proud.
• Machined EVA concave back pad with arch support and extra tall tail kick
• Silicone front pad for more overall board control and feel
• Ronix exclusive tool-less Fin-S 2 system
• Injected Fiberglass Epoxy Constructed Fins
• 1 symmetric 3” and 2 asymmetric 3.5”
• Handmade by Robots
• Vacuum bagged with epoxy resin
• Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin