About the Ronix | Potbelly Rocket Wakesurf Board | 2019
What we think:
This board make riding a more buoyant board more fun and exciting! Combining a sharper edge and a concave rail design, the Rocket had more control to handle the high on the water riding style delivered from the new Potbelly Technology. This board is a blast! and really belongs in your boat!
What Ronix Says:
POTBELLY ROCKET: NAKED
A member of the only series where the thickest part of the board is in the belly. Riding nose high on the water like its Cruiser counterpart – this deck does everything on the water in 5th gear. The Rocket has plenty of drive, response, and a unique riding style more like a traditional surfboard with the tip up. Drive, response, and feel unlike any of our other boards. Made with our minimalist naked construction featuring a stronger poured urethane rail design.
• Machined EVA concave back pad with arch support and extra tall tail kick
• Silicone front pad for more overall board control and feel
• Ronix exclusive tool-less Fin-S 2 system
• Injected Fiberglass Epoxy Constructed Fins
• 2 – 4.5” Asymmetric Fins and 1 – 4.0” Symmetric Fin
• Handmade by Robots
• Compression Molded
• -Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin