Share with your friends...
About the Graphite Vapor w/ Double Vector Boa | 2023
What Radar Says:
The Graphite Vapor features a polyurethane core in the body of a Vapor. Polyurethane is damper foam which allows the ski to sit a little deeper in the water and makes for more progressive turns. Those skiing in a mix of open water and slalom courses favor the Graphite construction between speeds of 30-36 MPH.
- Aero Core – Forgiving and consistent response.
- Sigmatex Carbon - Consistent flex every time.
- Bio Resin – Plant based and better.
- Race Base – Earlier lines and easier turns.
- Enduro Tip/Tail – Built for speed.
- Radar Lab Made – Thanks Herb.