Share with your friends...
About the V Waterski with Tempest & RTP Bindings | 2023
What Connelly Says:
Leisure time can be a precious commodity for the recreational skier. Spend it wisely. Toss out the ancient fiberglass plank with busted bindings hanging in the garage. The new V is made in the U.S.A and features the automatic customization of Versatail. Other Connelly signature features such as drag reducing V-Tech, and a stabilizing wider forebody allows you to maximize your potential while remaining forgiving enough for a delightful cruise around the lake. You can thank us later.
- Made in the U.S.A. at the Connelly Factory
- Versatail - Includes VT, VS and VR
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Performance glass flex sequence
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Hybrid base - polished tip, micro-textured tail
- Wide tunnel
- Variable bevel
Viper 2.0 Fin System w/foil